Burger with mozzarellaNumber of servings:1X
Cutlets for such burgers are prepared from beef and turkey minced meat, and roasted patties on a grill, with mozzarella cheese.
1. Switch on the grill for preheating. Grease the grate.
2. Mix the whole stuffing with oregano, basil, salt, fennel and garlic powder.
3. Divide the forcemeat into 6 equal portions, form round cutlets 1.5 cm thick.
4. Put the cutlets on the grill, grill for about 5 minutes, turn over and fry for another 2 minutes.
5. Slices of mozzarella put on the cutlets and fry another 3-5 minutes, until cooked.
6. Cut the buns in half, cut them into slices, fry for about 1 minute.
7. On each half-basis of a bun is put on one cutlet, from above to pour 2 tbsp. Spoons of sauce. Cover with top halves and serve burgers immediately.
*Cutlets for such burgers are prepared from beef and turkey minced meat, and roasted patties on a grill, with mozzarella cheese.
Share with friendsSEE ALL RECIPES